cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Proposed 'CC in the UK' website

  • From: Ian Drysdale <idrysdale AT gmail.com>
  • To: "J. Grant" <jg AT jguk.org>
  • Cc: cc-uk <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Proposed 'CC in the UK' website
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:07:21 +0100

perhaps a mute point, but it's going to be an interesting few months with
the announcement of adobe buying out macromedia. I always saw SVG
(as advocated by adobe) in direct competition with macromedia's Flash.
adobe are now in a very different position. perhaps we'll see a migration
(or at least an increase) to SVG? I don't think it'll be long before the next
version of flash viewer has an integrated svg viewer in it.

Best,
Ian