cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Re: Creative Commons UK celebrates the UK's Creative Commons license

  • From: Desiree Miloshevic <dmiloshevic AT afilias.info>
  • To: p.miller AT jisc.ac.uk
  • Cc: prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>, Christian Ahlert <christian.ahlert AT internet-institute.oxford.ac.uk>, lessig AT pobox.com, ronaldo Lemos <rlemos AT fgv.br>, gwendolyn.carpenter AT gov3.co.uk, cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-uk-coord AT lists.okfn.org, kenneth Cukier <KennethCukier AT economist.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Re: Creative Commons UK celebrates the UK's Creative Commons license
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:09:05 +0000

I think that Christian meant the arrival of one of the UK CC licenses - i.e. the CC license for England (and Wales?).

Desiree
--

Paul Miller wrote:
"the arrival of the UK creative commons licences" ?

Have I missed something?

Paul

Quoting Christian Ahlert <christian.ahlert AT internet-institute.oxford.ac.uk>:

Sorry: the date is Wednesday the 16th

Am 10 Mar 2005 um 6:11 hat Cory Doctorow geschrieben:

What's the date, Christian?