cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Re: Creative Commons UK celebrates the UK's Creative Commons license

  • From: Jonathan Mitchell <postmaster AT jonathanmitchell.info>
  • To: Christian Ahlert <christian.ahlert AT internet-institute.oxford.ac.uk>, Cory Doctorow <doctorow AT craphound.com>
  • Cc: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>, gwendolyn.carpenter AT gov3.co.uk, lessig AT pobox.com, ronaldo Lemos <rlemos AT fgv.br>, desiree Miloshevic <dmiloshevic AT afilias.info>, Creative Commons UK <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cc-uk-coord AT lists.okfn.org, kenneth Cukier <KennethCukier AT economist.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Re: Creative Commons UK celebrates the UK's Creative Commons license
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:04:33 +0000

Just to clarify- Christian's original circular isn't quite accurate, but he
knows this and it will I am sure be corrected in the next few days.
Jonathan
--
Jonathan Mitchell QC

Work telephone/mobile: 0773 963 9343
Faculty internal mobile extension: 3349
Fax to laptop: 0870 124 8222
Business address: Advocates Library, Parliament House, Edinburgh EH1 1RF,
Scotland
DX ED 549302, Edinburgh 36; Legal Post LP3, Edinburgh 10

Website: http://www.jonathanmitchell.info

Home address: 30 Warriston Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 5LB, Scotland.
Home telephone: 0131 557 0854.

This message, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material
and are confidential to the intended recipient.

Please note that my clerk is Iain Murray; tel. 0131 260 5697; fax 0131 220
2654; e-mail murraystable AT advocates.org.uk . Instructions as counsel should
unless otherwise notified be channelled via him.