cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Emailing: bbc_cr_greenpaper

  • From: John Howkins <john AT johnhowkins.com>
  • To: Damian Tambini <damian.tambini AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>, <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'zzPaul Gerhardt' <paul.gerhardt AT bbc.co.uk>, 'Paula Le Dieu' <paula.ledieu AT bbc.co.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Emailing: bbc_cr_greenpaper
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:29:37 +0000

The phrase CA is there with the promise of a public value test. This public
value test is the opportunity to provide a public value test not only for
the CA but also for CC that can be used in other countries/contexts. We
should make very effort to ensure that the research on this Public Value
test, presumably to be carried out by outside consultants, is done in full
knowledge of CC. It's a great opportunity.
John