cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Emailing: bbc_cr_greenpaper

  • From: Cory Doctorow <cory AT eff.org>
  • To: "zzPaul Gerhardt" <paul.gerhardt AT bbc.co.uk>
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org, Paula Le Dieu <paula.ledieu AT bbc.co.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Emailing: bbc_cr_greenpaper
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:58:28 +0000

I can certainly get my publisher to provide some material on the success of my books; I think Lessig would do the same.

Cory

On Mar 2, 2005, at 4:55 PM, zzPaul Gerhardt wrote:

Cory, you're right that we can articulate the upgrade path - but we also
need some hard data to show that it can grow the commercial market.
Rick Prelinger has useful stats. If anyone else can provide evidence I
would be grateful to see it.

Paul Gerhardt