cc-south-caucasus - [Cc-south-caucasus] CC Violation by Armenian media outlet

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: Onnik Krikorian <onnik AT oneworld.am>
  • To: cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-south-caucasus] CC Violation by Armenian media outlet
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:13:48 -0800

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Dear All, A1 Plus have broken the terms of my Creative
Commons
license two times in the past week and refuse to do anything to rectify
matters.
http://www.a1plus.am/en/?page=issue&iid=69595 [...]

Content analysis details: (6.4 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
3.1 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12 Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
2.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
[Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?212.73.90.1>]
1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
[212.73.90.1 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]