cc-sampling - Re: [cc-sampling] a little more

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: Glenn Otis Brown <glenn AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Don Joyce <dj AT webbnet.com>
  • Cc: creative commons license list <cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-sampling] a little more
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:54:40 -0700

I'm in 100% agreement on making this "something distinct from the old rather than an addition to it."

As for getting rid of the licensing concept, I understand what you mean, and though legally it's technically not really possible, we could do a better job making that point in our general language, the human-readable parts of things, etc.

More soon

Glenn