cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Thanks!

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Hamish MacEwan <hamish.macewan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Thanks!
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:29:36 +1300

On 21 December 2012 12:29, Matt McGregor
<Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz> wrote:

> Before I officially knock off for 2012, I’d like to thank everyone for
> being patient and supportive over the last six months, which have obviously
> been a time for transition for CCANZ. 2012 has been an eventful but
> successful year for CC in Aotearoa New Zealand, and 2013 looks like it will
> be more successful still.

And I'd like to thank you and Jane for being such a significant
component of that success. I'd like to take the opportunity to
congratulate; the work you have so determinedly begun, the deserved
success in being offered the role, and CCANZ's board's good luck in
having you apply.

> Matt

Hamish.
--