cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] retracting support for FB

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] retracting support for FB
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:19:37 +1300

Thanks for that Danyl.

A week may be a long time in politics, but I think we can cope with a 9 hour delay ;)

Technically, it was more like a 9 minute delay :)

I'd like to see CC  leading (or at least supporting) the charge towards the federated  social web:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/03/introduction-distributed-social-network

I'm open to suggestions like these, keeping in mind that CC remains (for the moment) a pretty slender operation. But if it can save time/energy or help us grow, I'm keen.

He wero tēnei
Strypey

Cheers,
Matt