cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Open Access Week 2010

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week 2010
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:14:24 +1300

This year Open Access Week falls on the 18th - 24th of October and we're taking part in the Open Education Resource Foundation's Open Access Week webinar series: http://wikieducator.org/OERF:Open_Access_Week_2010

There are some great webinar sessions offered by the OER community - and you can register for multiple sessions in one go!

There will even be a webinar session on the Friday 22nd of October at midday (NZ time) for Creative Commons. Register here now to attend online and hear about CC and the concept of 'remix' for Kiwis. Joining me at the webinar to talk about remix will be Fabiana Kubke with a take on remix in relation to science, and you will also get a chance to hear all about 'Mix and Mash: The great NZ remix and mashup competition' from the organisers.

We're also celebrating Open Access week at CCANZ by putting up an interview or short profile of someone using CC in Aotearoa each day of that week on our website.

And lastly, there's an attractive new Creative Commons Asia website up. Check it out here.

- Jane

  • [Cc-nz] Open Access Week 2010, Jane Hornibrook, 09/30/2010