cc-nz - [Cc-nz] CCANZ Roadmap and 1st Panel Meeting documents

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] CCANZ Roadmap and 1st Panel Meeting documents
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:11:29 +1200

A big thanks to Danyl and those in Otakau (Dunedin) for the great discussions and your contribution to CCANZ.

A Roadmap went up on the CC wiki today for comment and discussion. I think it already incorporates many of your suggestions, but it's an evolving process so we welcome your thoughts and can work to incorporate them further.

One of our big priorities is getting the WordPress website underway so that it makes it easier for us to provide Panel Meeting minutes and meeting summaries like the one you've just provided. Our current website has been down for much of today and publishing the Panel Meeting docs there might not be an option tonight so I've attached them here in the mean time as pdf files. Feel free to get in touch separately if you would like an .html .doc or .odt versions instead.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of you at Software Freedom Day this weekend!

- Jane

--
Jane Hornibrook
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

  • [Cc-nz] CCANZ Roadmap and 1st Panel Meeting documents, Jane Hornibrook, 09/17/2010