cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] unConference Announcenment - "New Zealand's Digital Futures"

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Erika Pearson <erika.pearson AT otago.ac.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] unConference Announcenment - "New Zealand's Digital Futures"
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:39:10 +1300

Hi Danyl

Thanks for registering! It looks to be a fantastic conference. You should be receiving (if you haven't already) a confirmation email, but I can see you've appeared on the registration database already. I look forward to seeing your proposal. We were hoping for a discussion on this important issue.
cheers
erika