cc-metadata - resource is an academic paper

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: resource is an academic paper
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:17:29 -0700

I've got some people who who want to be able to assert in metadata that a resource is an academic publication so as to be able to restrict searches to that domain.

Any suggestions?

The comparable thing we're currently doing is to use dcmitype assertions to restrict searches to text, audio, video, etc.

http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21