cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Moral rights, Attribution & Choice of Law

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Andres Guadamuz <anduril13 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Moral rights, Attribution & Choice of Law
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:17:48 -0600

You have mentioned this before. Can you elaborate? Moral rights are handled quite well in my opinion, the current wording covers all of the national practices, this has been the subject of constant discussion since the early licences, and the existing practice seems to fit well in various jurisdictions.