cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Please move GPL related converstations to cc-community list for now

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Please move GPL related converstations to cc-community list for now
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:39:08 -0600

Hi all,

I'm glad there's so much discussion about GPL compatibility in 4.0 going
on... I do think it's an important issue and deserves careful
discussion. However, see Mike's recent email about what's appropriate
for CC-Licenses and CC-Community:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-community/2012-January/006611.html
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-community/2012-January/006733.html

I think this kind of back and forth conversation that has been going on
qualifies as discussion that should be happening on CC Community, per
the above. So please continue relevant conversations there.

Thanks!
- Christopher Allan Webber

  • [cc-licenses] Please move GPL related converstations to cc-community list for now, Christopher Allan Webber, 01/27/2012