cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CCZero already being used?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Mike Linksvayer" <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Development of Creative Commons licenses" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CCZero already being used?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:40:27 -0800

On 2/14/08, Jordan S Hatcher <jordan AT opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
> at public resource?
>
> <http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/0_README.html>
>
> <http://lessig.org/blog/2008/02/big_news_in_the_free_law_depar.html>
>
> Did I miss something? I thought this was still in development.

See bug #2 at the first URL.

This is still in development and I'm not encouraging deployment at
this point, at least not without knowledge that it will change and
deployers will need to do whatever work will be necessary to migrate
to the fully released tools when the tools are ready. As indicated by
the bug, Public.Resource.Org is aware of this.

Mike