cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Distribution of picture on the internet in US-law?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: paola.dimaio AT gmail.com
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Distribution of picture on the internet in US-law?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:32:30 +0700

Andres
good points

I rhink when you load youw own images, you are OK
Is when loading other people's pictures that you might be infringing
their privacy
unless consent has been expressed (explicitly or impicitly perhaps)
especially if the photo ends up being 'used'

also I think anyone has the right to request the withdrawal if they so wish

Paola Di Maio