cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Varying licences on one site

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Gavin Chait" <whythawk AT gmail.com>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Varying licences on one site
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:40:08 +0200

Hi,

I run a commercial website where we sell subscriptions to research that we produce.  However, we also produce a daily analytical article that we would like to licence as part of the Creative Commons.  However, the two components may not mix and I don't want to give any impression that a Commons licence exists for the research we sell.  I'm not too clear on how to do this, or whether I shouldn't attempt to muddy the waters on my site by doing so.

We run the site on Joomla, and I'm no programmer.

Thanks for the assistance

Gavin Chait
Director of Research
Whythawk Ratings