cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Version 3.0 - Public Discussion

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Version 3.0 - Public Discussion
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:22:17 -0400 (EDT)

You previously accused me of playing political games
with the license, using it as a way of "Fighting DRM",
at the expense of what's good for the license.

But this, this is political games in popularity.
You're arguing to change the license to make it
more popular, not to make it best for the people
who need the protection of a solid license.

argument ad populum.