cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] suggest...

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] suggest...
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:08:32 -0800

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 11:02 -0800, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> Many thanks for that nitpick! Going off to change language references
> from kr to ko now...

Just so I don't confuse anyone, 'kr' is the correct code to denote the
South Korea license ... licenses are ported to jurisdictions, not
languages (the latter as a side effect).

So the URL for by-sa South Korea is
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/kr/

The URL for the license chooser in Korean
http://creativecommons.org/license/?lang=ko

In the interest of going back on topic, I hereby propose a HR-RR-RS
license. Content under this license could only be used for Rocket
Science that respects Human Rights and Robot Rights. How about that?

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21