cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] cc-licenses Digest, Vol 32, Issue 42

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] cc-licenses Digest, Vol 32, Issue 42
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:06:54 -0500

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 12:27 am, phyllostachys nuda wrote:
> Sorry, I went overboard, that flaming was not right.

Correct.

However, you are still exhibiting signs of trolling in that you are not
answering the specific questions put to you in a specific fashion. Rather,
you are restating your position in broad generalities.

I suggest if you want this to continues that you go back and answer some of
the issues put to you specifically.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22drew%20Roberts%22