cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Where to discuss this?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Audun Myhra Bergwitz <bergwitz AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Where to discuss this?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:47:53 +0200

I've been working on an idea for some time, but need some feedback. I'm thinking of a commercial use license based on the CC-license. It's a quite simple idea, with a simple tag-on to a NC-SA-license which says: You might use this commercially if you pay a X % royalty to the copyright owner(s). Before I elaborate I want to know if this is the discussion lists for that sort of ideas or if there is a better place to do it?

Audun Myhra Bergwitz