cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] I have an idea

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "mykljonzun" <mykl AT mykljonzun.com>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] I have an idea
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:30:43 -0400

I have just posted a blog to propose the creation of a large-scale open source project.  Since using Creative Commons licenses are critical to its success, I was hoping that someone here could review it verify a couple of items.

1)       The CC license I have chosen for the blog itself (Attribution-NonCommercial ShareAlike 2.5) shields the intellectual property (on the site).

2)       The project itself makes sense

Here’s the address:

www.ideologi.com

Thank you in advance for your review!