cc-licenses - Re: cc-licenses Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Jacinto Quesnel" <jhas777 AT gmail.com>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <peter.brink AT brinkdata.se>, <laveaux AT poorteacher.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: cc-licenses Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:10:13 -0500

Many thanks to Both, Mark and Peter for your atention and suggestions. I knew about FreeRPG as well,
but as Peter pointed out, they don't consider (CC) to be free. Anyhow, there is no reason why not contacting them and see what can be done.

As you might have noticed, english is not my primary language, and most of the gaming material I'm planning to License and help get licensed is actually written originally in spanish, and somehow translated to english afterwards. So sometimes is hard to convince sites like freeRPG.org to focus on material from other languages rather than their own.

Regards,
Jacinto Quesnel

PS: I am sending mail solelly to mark ASAP.

  • Re: cc-licenses Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2, Jacinto Quesnel, 06/03/2005