cc-licenses - Re: [cc-community] Re: CC licenses and "moral rights"

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • Cc: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-community] Re: CC licenses and "moral rights"
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:04:49 -0500 (EST)

Alex et al,

The hall monitor has been complaining lately,
so I replied to this on the community list.

If you're not subscribed, you can read it here:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-community/2005-March/000414.html

Greg

--
Hungry for a good read? Crave science fiction?
Get a taste of "Hunger Pangs" by Greg London.