cc-licenses - Re: Creative Commons Attribution License Question

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Sigmascape1 AT cs.com
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Creative Commons Attribution License Question
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:48:56 -0500

Hi,

I realize now how I have confused my initial question. Basically, I wanted to
know if a photo covered under the CC Attribution license could be re-package
by anyone, and then sold as is? I don't want to restrict the distribution of
the content, I just don't know if I want someone else (other than me) selling
verbatim copies. I do want someone to be able to make commercial use of the
media.

I apologize for my conflicting requests. Currently, I am just attempting to
verfiy some important details before I begin distributing some material.

Thanks!!!

Mitch