cc-licenses - Re: Strange Creative Commons Licence problem.

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Strange Creative Commons Licence problem.
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:37:50 -0400 (EDT)

I retract any recommendation to use or endorsement of
the Open Gaming License. I only knew of it indirectly
and never used it on any of my works. This rousing
discussion showed me the error or my ways, and I'm
willing to admit my mistakes.

;)

Given that, I'd probably recommend the GNU-FDL
with no invariant sections for the role playing
game discussion idea.