cc-licenses - Re: Changing Licenses, Defaulting Licenses

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Matthew Haughey <matt AT haughey.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Changing Licenses, Defaulting Licenses
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:04:42 -0800

On Mar 2, 2004, at 12:44 PM, Matthew Haughey wrote:
I've contacted the founder and lead on the project about it in the past but I'll follow up with him today and see if they can get it changed soon.

Just as a follow-up, I spoke with the buzznet folks and they'll be defaulting everyone to no license, making CC something you have to choose in your prefs. This does leave open the question of the photos that have been marked as PD, but on the positive side, new accounts won't have this problem in the future.

Matt