cc-licenses - Re: MSN-Groups & License to Microsoft

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Wouter Vanden Hove <wouter.vanden.hove AT pandora.be>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: MSN-Groups & License to Microsoft
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:30:52 +0100

Op zo 30-11-2003, om 18:41 schreef Evan Prodromou:

> Me> This seems way off-topic for cc-licenses.
>
> BC> Then let's bring it in topic -- what kind of licence should we
> BC> provide for forums. Forums, like Wikis blurr the traditional
> BC> concept of publishing and copyright. Do any of the CC licences
> BC> fit? If not, what kind of licence needs to be created that
> BC> does fit and what dangers are associated with other licence
> BC> models?
>
> Better. Thank you.

Another aspect:

Are you allowed to upload (other one's) CC material to an MSN-Group?

Simple Question.
But the answer is "No".

Since MSN is one of the most popular sites on the web,
with millions of users, I think the question deserves some attention.

Wouter Vanden Hove

  • Re: MSN-Groups & License to Microsoft, Wouter Vanden Hove, 12/04/2003