cc-ie - [Cc-ie] Draft Irish Licence available for public discussion

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: "Whelan, Darius" <D.Whelan AT ucc.ie>
  • To: <cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-ie] Draft Irish Licence available for public discussion
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:36:13 +0100

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the draft Creative Commons license version 3.0 is now available for public discussion at
http://creativecommons.org/international/ie/

We welcome your comments and suggestions regarding this draft, which we will be finalising after the public discussion has concluded.

Many thanks to all at Creative Commons for all their hard work on the drafting process, especially Catharina, Michelle and Diane.

The CC Ireland website is here:
http://www.ucc.ie/law/irishlaw/creativecommons/

If you know of other people who would like to join in the discussion, refer them to the site where they can join this e-mail list.

See also this posting on the Creative Commons news blog:

All the best,

Darius and Louise

  • [Cc-ie] Draft Irish Licence available for public discussion, Whelan, Darius, 06/05/2009