cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Congratulations to RTHK!

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Congratulations to RTHK!
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:09:49 +0800

Charles,

You made my face turning red... It is privilege to be involved in the
whole process. Let me tell a story. I am still not very good at
explaining CC to people and some of my friends have problems
understanding what I am working on. Then I tell them, what I am doing
is definitely good for their kids, in all honesty.

Haggen