cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Congratulations to RTHK!

  • From: Johnny Cheung <bin.laden.ccf1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Kenneth Yip <kyip AT stanfordalumni.org>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>, pindar AT pacific.net.hk
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Congratulations to RTHK!
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:29:18 +0800

That's wonderful, I forsee the prospectful future of the archive, feel free to contribute, and share what you want to share to all around the globe!

Johnny

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Kenneth Yip <kyip AT stanfordalumni.org> wrote:
Amazing!  Didn't expect that it can be achieved in such short period of time.  Salute to those involved!

I am a bit greedy... look forward to find more archives to be released under CC license.  Also, hope RTHK can allow derivative works in the future.