cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Recruitment of Volunteers

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Recruitment of Volunteers
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:43:48 +0800

Hi All,

To start small, I have start a Google Group called "IP News Watch Team".
http://groups.google.com.hk/group/ip-news-watch-team

Those who are interested in the "Legco Watch Team" and "News Watch
Team" please join in and we will separate the tasks later. A number of
individuals who are active in monitoring IP News has already joined
the group and I hope that you can join in too.

Regards,

Haggen