cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] RTHK consulting on CC

  • From: Jack Qiu <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • To: Charles Mok <charlespmok AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] RTHK consulting on CC
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:45:04 +0800

I've just sent back mine to RTHK's new media division. And tomorrow I'll put some copies of our CCHK brochure into the mailboxes of my colleagues as a way to remind them. A couple of them have regular columns in Ming Pao. Let me talk to them to see if they'd like to help with this. Will keep you posted, and thanks for the idea, Oiwan!

Jack

在 Apr 22, 2009 10:10 PM 時,Charles Mok <charlespmok AT gmail.com> 寫到:

Not sure how to 'wrt to newspapers' and get printed?
Well, I filled in the survey I got -- ALL SUPPORT, GO CC! :)