cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] discovered a suspected case of a CC-licensed work on Wikipedia being trotted by local Citibank Ads

  • From: "Jack Qiu" <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "zunix Ling" <zunix.ling AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Johnny Cheung <bin.laden.ccf1 AT gmail.com>, alicelee AT hku.hk, cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Ying Chan <yychan AT hku.hk>, cchk-exco AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] discovered a suspected case of a CC-licensed work on Wikipedia being trotted by local Citibank Ads
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:03:45 +0800

Hi Jerry -- I can help book a room in CUHK. Just tell me exactly when
you want it and I assume you'll want a room closer to the University
train station? I'm in Guangzhou now and will be going out of town this
weekend. But if I'm in town, I'll try come join you guys as well.

--
Jack Linchuan Qiu, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
School of Journalism and Communication,