cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Next meeting of CCHK (Dec 6)

  • From: "Mr. Pindar Wong" <pindar AT pacific.net.hk>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Next meeting of CCHK (Dec 6)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:23:32 +0800

Dear All,

Further to yesterday's email, we had a discussion today with the Open Everything conference organiser (John Britton)  who kindly help us  resolved the clash of schedule issue.

THe CCHK meeting will take place during Open Session 4 (starting from 2pm - 3.50pm)  of the Open Everything conference at the following venue:-

SOHO Life Office - Guangdong Investment Tower 1/F - 148 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

If you are coming, please can you take a moment to register for the Open Everything event so that we can manage numbers (space is limited).

Further details, including directions, can be found here:-

Regards,

p.