cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Next meeting of CCHK (Dec 6)

  • From: "Haggen So" <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Next meeting of CCHK (Dec 6)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:58:56 +0800

Hi all,

The date of next CCHK meeting will be Dec 6 (Sat) 2:00 - 4:00pm. We will have the meeting at Hong Kong In-Media, 9F, Fu Tak Building, 365, Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR.

The agenda for the meeting can be found on the wiki page. (Wiki: http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Dec+6)

We are aware that this meeting clashes with the Open Everything conference (http://openeverything.hk/), in which we also support. We encourage everyone to attend this conference and we will be organising another CCHK event in the near future. On the other hand, if you can contribute to any of the agenda items, please come to the CCHK meeting. Put down your name on the wiki to let us know you're coming.

Regards,

Haggen