cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Follow up to translation of keywords used in Creative Commons

  • From: "Hei-Ching CHAN" <heiching AT hkusua.hku.hk>
  • To: "'Ben'" <chpapa AT gmail.com>, <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Follow up to translation of keywords used in Creative Commons
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:33:35 +0800

Hi Ben,

Should we edit the file directly or should we send you our translations?

Attribution署名 (source:
http://www.ipd.gov.hk/chi/information/studyaids/media_cpr.htm)
Non-commercial非商業目的/非商業用途的 (I find different interpretation in
different context)

I shall look into others in more details a little later.

Cheers,
Hei Ching