cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Meeting for planning the CC-HK launch

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Oiwan Lam" <oiwan.lam AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Meeting for planning the CC-HK launch
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:55:19 +0800

Hi all,

Oops~ so bad to hear that. The meeting can be much more fruitful if we
can have Oiwan and any others who can't join the meeting to write your
idea on the meeting agenda wiki:
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Jan+2008

I've talked with Oiwan off the list yesterday to ask if we can have
the meeting in Inmedia Office instead Eliot Hall as the first meeting,
as HKU can be quite far away for some people. Inmedia office is
located at Hennessy Road of Wanchai.

So can we have the meeting to discuss a plan for CC Launching at Jan
26, 6:30pm of Inmedia Office? Any suggestions or comments?

Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083