cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Meeting for planning the CC-HK launch

  • From: "Oiwan Lam" <oiwan.lam AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Meeting for planning the CC-HK launch
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 01:16:28 +0800

dear all,

i just found out that on jan 26 evening, i need to go to macau (my partner, chong's sister is getting married and i need to show my presence there).

i will leave inmedia office at around 4pm for the inmedia salon. but i will leave the key to ben and ask chow (our organizer) to assist you.

you can get wifi, projector and screen, white board there.

really sorry that i can't make it this time... (i have to miss both the salon and the cc meeting !! ) i would really want to join... will try to write out some ideas in the wiki.

oiwan