cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Video and other resources of the CC Workshop

  • From: Rebecca MacKinnon <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Video and other resources of the CC Workshop
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:53:54 +0800

Great stuff, Ben! Not late at all. Really appreciate it, and this is all very useful as a record of our work.

Cheers,
Rebecca

On Dec 17, 2007, at 12:43 AM, Ben wrote:

Hi all,

Still remember our fansinating Creative Commons Workshop? :-)

Although it seems too late, I've tried to setup a wiki page for
gathering the resources presented in the workshop:

So far I've put a few blog post, images and the video recording in the
wiki page. Add your own, and feel free to make use of them to help let
more people learn about Creative Commons :-)

Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083