cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Video and other resources of the CC Workshop

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Video and other resources of the CC Workshop
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:43:12 +0800

Hi all,

Still remember our fansinating Creative Commons Workshop? :-)

Although it seems too late, I've tried to setup a wiki page for
gathering the resources presented in the workshop:

http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Practical+Workshop+on+the+Use+of+CC+Materials

So far I've put a few blog post, images and the video recording in the
wiki page. Add your own, and feel free to make use of them to help let
more people learn about Creative Commons :-)

Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083