cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] informal gathering -- 10pm, Dec. 18th, this Tue

  • From: "Mr. Pindar Wong" <pindar AT pacific.net.hk>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] informal gathering -- 10pm, Dec. 18th, this Tue
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:58:44 +0800

Sorry folks but I won't be able to attend as today's my 'Wedding Anniversary'  and I've already made dinner plans.

Was in KL last week speaking at the GK3 conference and mentioned our HKCC activities in reply to one of the questions. I had expected Joi (CC Chair) to be there, as he was scheduled to be on the same panel, alas it didn't quite work out. Oh well, next time.

Glad to hear that Jon's going to be a stone's throw away, 2008 should be an exciting year for us.

Cheers and season's greetings.

p.

hi jack,

will attend the conference on tue with ip iam chong. see you instead. the night gathering is a bit too late for me la.

oiwan