cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] informal gathering -- 10pm, Dec. 18th, this Tue

  • From: "Jack Qiu" <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] informal gathering -- 10pm, Dec. 18th, this Tue
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:47:25 +0800

Sorry I just said hotel, but should be more detailed: Let's gether in the hotel lobby of Renaissance Kowloon Hotel (香港九龍萬利酒店). It's in New World Centre right next to Victoria Harbor. Easily accessible by MTR/KCR. From there we'll move to the bar of the hotel. Sorry it'll be a bit late, but please join us if you're around! It won't be too long. Maybe an hour or two.

Jack