cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] spyware & viruses?

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: Marco <justalot AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] spyware & viruses?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 04:17:41 -0700

Hi Marco,

I have checked with the emails in the thread you mentioned, it seems
there are no suspicious content inside these email.

And from what you had mentioned, smitfraud is a famous spyware which
ask users to install fake anti-spyware program. Moreover, smitfraud
usually come with some fake codec installer but not email.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this :-)

Ben