cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] spyware & viruses?

  • From: Rebecca MacKinnon <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Marco" <justalot AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] spyware & viruses?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:16:44 +0800

Nobody else has reported problems. I am a mac user and try to be somewhat security conscious, to the best of my abilities anyway. Nobody has ever accused me of sending them viruses or spyware in the past. I take the alleged possibility that I may have sent spyware to the list very seriously and would appreciate any help ruling out all possible doubt that it did indeed come from one of my emails. If there are people on this list who wind up fearing, as a result of this exchange, that they could incur security risks by being on this list, that fear will kind of kill this list.

Rebecca