cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Meeting?

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Rebecca MacKinnon <rebecca.mackinnon AT mac.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Meeting?
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:52:46 -0700

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 19:27 +0800, Rebecca MacKinnon wrote:
> Hello everybody. Just thought I would revive this thread. Shall we
> organize a meeting for July or August?
> Rebecca

Hi all, the best time for me is going to be late July, early august. I
have to be back in SF pretty quick after wikimania.

Is during the week okay? I'm also quite interested in meeting with
businesses who are interested in using CC licensing. I would like to
spend 1-2 days in Hong Kong to get CC-HK setup and then also setup some
high level business meetings to present CC to public and privately to
key businesses.

What dates seem the best? July 30, 31, August 1, 2 all are open, but I
have to be in Tapei for wikimania AUG 2-5.

Cheers! Would it make sense to have one legal meetup to get the legal
team squared away? And then, have a wider public meetup?

Jon