cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Introducing Eric Eldred

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Sam Hau <samhau83 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Introducing Eric Eldred
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:26:53 -0700

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 08:44 +0800, Sam Hau wrote:
> I think translation would be a later worry, as we are likely to be
> preparing both Chinese and English versions for Hong Kong. So, maybe
> the logical sequence would be to prepare an English version first
> draft, then translate it, then go through public and cc review, then
> amend it for the English second draft...etc.
>
> Sam

According to the process, there needs to be a legal project lead first.
So far, Ms. Li and Prof. Yuen have expressed interest in this regard.

So, that is really the next big step. We should avoid fragmentation and
focus on the procedure for doing this right (Esp. since there is some
fun legal-ness to this all :):

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Worldwide_Overview

Jon