cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Introducing Eric Eldred

  • From: Matthew MF Yuen <meymf AT ust.hk>
  • To: Li Yahong <yali AT hku.hk>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Introducing Eric Eldred
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:41:22 +0800

Dear Yahong and Jon,

Good to see things moving again. I did some investigation and CC need legal
support and therefore I had not continue with effort on my end. We need to
revisit the whole thing again if action is to be taken.

Regards,

Matthew Yuen

Li Yahong wrote:

> Dear Jon,
>
> Remember the meeting we had at Hong Kong U. of Science and Technology a year
> ago? I am from Faculty of Law of the University of Hong Kong in charge of
> IP/IT LLM program and was interested in starting the project in HK but was
> later interrupted by my maternity leave. I am still interested in it but is
> being held up by many other on-going commitments right now. I expect that I
> will have some time to re-visit the matter in July and August this year. I
> hope I can talk to Professor Chunyan Wang, the lead person for CC China and
> my classmate at Beida, to learn more from her about China's experiences in
> setting up CC there.
>
> Best,
> Yahong Li
> Associate Professor
> Department of Law
> The University of Hong Kong

Prof. Matthew M F Yuen
Director, Technology Transfer Center and
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clearwater Bay, N.T.,
Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2358 7914, Fax: (852) 2358 1202
Email: meymf AT ust.hk
http://www.ttc.ust.hk/

begin:vcard
n:Yuen;Matthew
tel;fax:(852) 2358 1202
tel;work:(852) 2358 7914
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Hong Kong University of Science and Technology;Technology Transfer Center
version:2.1
email;internet:meymf AT ust.hk
title:Professor, Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;Clear Water Bay=0D=0AKowloon;Hong Kong;-;;China
fn:Matthew  Yuen
end:vcard