cc-education - [cc-education] Drawing Licencing parameters.

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: David Palmer <davidpalmer AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-education] Drawing Licencing parameters.
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:56:23 -0000

Hello,

There has been some comment in the past concerning the application of
software agreement format to the CC-education situation.
I think that if the view is taken of 'information technology' rather
than just an educational access format, that we could well profit from
the diversity of views offered by those that have gone down the same
path even if adhering to what would appear to be a final end goal.

It is with that in mind that I forward this link, which is a little more
progressive than others, but nonetheless may well have an aspect or two
to offer:-

http://www.hacktivismo.com/news/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=17

Regards,

David.